In the first place, when you’ve reached the point of looking for the right private investigator because you suspect infidelity, you’ll be entering pretty scary territory.
Find an investigator who will offer you the support and understanding you are going to need as you head into these uncharted waters!
Another point to take into consideration is that you may want a private investigator who is able to network with other professionals around the globe, especially if your suspected cheating spouse is traveling extensively.
This is the type of experience you will be facing when dealing with seasoned professionals like King Investigators in Pretoria and Johannesburg.
They work with international clients who need someone on the ground in South Africa, because only someone who understands the local culture and scene is going to be effective in carrying out surveillance without detection.
Having handled investigations, some of which have been high risk, in countries such as Brazil, Argentina, Lesotho, Mozambique, Swaziland and Namibia, there is literally no border any cheating spouse can cross without a King Investigator acting as a shadow!
So how does a private investigator go about gathering evidence of whether or not a spouse is cheating?
- Surveillance: Forget about trying to carry out surveillance on your own, it’s going to add more complications than it’s worth! It takes an experienced professional to use techniques that’ll leave a cheater completely in the dark, unaware that they are under surveillance. Surveillance also involves recording video’s and photos of all your spouse’s activities, as well as documenting activities that cannot be recorded on video as a result of the legal parameters a professional, registered investigator will uphold. Without this ethical approach, the evidence will be useless.
- Observing the laws of surveillance: King Investigators are PSIRA registered investigators, and in the ten years that they have been in the industry as a top investigations company in Gauteng, South Africa, they have never overstepped or flouted the rules governing the surveillance industry.
- Expert surveillance planning: King Investigators takes your insight into the situation into account before the planning starts. They will want to know as much as possible about your spouse before they can provide you with the most cost effective, efficient surveillance plan possible, always keeping in mind that what they do is done solely according to your requirements. Whether one or more investigator will be required will be decided at this stage, depending on the information you’ve shared with the team, as well as on the general behaviour and routines of your spouse.
- Your role in the investigation: Once your private investigator begins the surveillance on a suspected cheating spouse, you have to do everything to keep things as normal as possible so that you don’t compromise the investigation. Don’t start asking questions you haven’t asked before, or behave any differently, as difficult as that may be under the circumstances. This is the only way that you will be able to ensure that your spouse doesn’t become suspicious during the investigation.
- Presentation of evidence: Because King Investigators are specialists in surveillance, they are able to use state of the art video equipment to provide you with video evidence, still photos and detailed, professional reports once all the evidence has been obtained, all of which will stand up in any court of law should it be required.
If you’ve decided that you need the best cheating spouse detective in South Africa, take the difficult step and speak to King Investigators about a free consultation, in absolute confidence.
This is where you will find that you’ll be dealing with true professionals, and will have a team on your side who understand full-well just how difficult a time this will be for you!